Announcements: Christmas Calendar
- Christmas Calendar || No Kids’ Church on Dec. 23; Christmas Eve service at 6 p.m.; Offices closed Dec. 24, reopening Jan. 2
- Ski Retreat (Jan. 3–6) || Families and high-school students are invited to this year’s ski retreat in West Virginia. The trip will cost $300 to ski and $330 to snowboard, or $175 to hang out. This includes: 3 nights lodging, 2 full days skiing (8 hours/day!), all meals (except travel), a t-shirt and a concert by Tenth Avenue North. For more information, please e-mail Will Hawk.
- “One Another” Meeting (Jan. 13, 6–7:30 p.m.) || Every other month CrossPointe’s members gather to consider matters pertinent to the life of the church. Childcare will be provided.
- Missions Conference (Jan. 25–27) || We’ll hear from many of the missionaries and organizations we support: Friday, Jan. 25: dessert (7 p.m.); Saturday, Jan. 26: ladies' brunch; youth lunch (noon); banquet (6 p.m.)
- Baptism Sunday (Feb. 10) || Water baptism is a symbol of the Christian’s unity with Christ in death to sin and renewed life to God. If you would like to be baptized, please e-mail Wayne Shealy.
- Starting Pointe Membership Class (Feb. 22–24) || Anyone considering membership at CrossPointe must attend this three-part class being held Feb. 22 (6:30–9 p.m.), 23 (9 a.m.–noon) and 24 (6–7:30 p.m.). Childcare will be provided. To register, e-mail Robert Ward.
- Child Dedication (March 10) || CrossPointe will dedicate our newly born/adopted children to the Lord on Sunday, March 10. Interested parents must attend a class on Sunday, March 3, at 8:45 a.m. Childcare will be provided. Please e-mail Sigourney Ward to sign up.
More in Announcements
March 24, 2023Rejoice! We Have a Living Hope
March 17, 2023Do Not Harden Your Hearts
March 10, 2023Think Carefully About Jesus