Throughout the year, CrossPointe gathers seasonally (Spring, Summer, and Fall) on Wednesday nights for fellowship and teaching. Click on the links below for audio as well as notes.
The Christian & Culture
- Race Relations
- Social Media
- Millennial Views
- The Second Coming
- What Happens When We Die?
- Israel & the Church
- Exodus 1–4
- Exodus 5–10
- Exodus 11:1–13:16
- Exodus 13:17–18:27
- Exodus 19–24
- Exodus 32–34
- Exodus 25–31, 35–40
- Sola Scriptura (Scripture alone)
- Sola Gratia (grace alone)
- Sola Fide (faith alone)
- Solus Christus (Christ alone)
- Soli Deo Gloria (glory to God alone)
Hard Sayings of the Bible
- What does it mean to “fall away” from the faith and “crucify Christ again”?
- What does it mean to “eat the flesh and drink the blood” of Christ?
- Did God command the Israelites to commit genocide?
- What does it mean to be a vessel prepared for destruction?
- Expository Preaching & Biblical Theology
- Gospel & Conversion
- Evangelism & Discipleship
- Membership, Discipline & Leadership
The Holy Spirit
- The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit in Salvation
- The Holy Spirit in the Old Testament
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- The Gifts of the Holy Spirit (Part 1)
- The Gifts of the Holy Spirit (Part 2)
- James 1
- James 2
- James 3
- James 4
- James 5
- Martin Luther & James
Responding to Cults & Other Religions
- Religious Pluralism
- Atheism & Agnosticism
Survey of the Old Testament
- The Big Picture
- Israel & the Law: Then and Now
- What about those who haven’t heard the Gospel?
- Angels and Demons
- How can we know God’s will?
- Christian Ethics: Birth Control, In-vitro Fertilization, Stem-Cell Research
- Can Christians lose their salvation?
- The Christian and Depression
What Does the Bible Say... (Fall 2018)
- About Israel today?
- About free will?
- About race and racism?
- About Christians and political involvement?
Various Passages & Topics
- 2 Corinthians 4:1–6, Josh Hutchinson
- Psalm 146, Drew Nelson
- 2 Samuel 9, Stephen Knowles
- 2 Timothy 3:16–17, Stephen Clayton
- Ephesians 6:10–18, Kwame Agyemang
- Hebrews 3:12–14, Teddy Nagelvoort
- Evangelism, Kwame Agyemang