MMQB - February 2, 2010
1. If you missed Sunday you can listen to the message about the details of our new location here. Also, click here for a document answering some common questions about the process and building. Click here for pictures and here for a sketch of the floor plan. And one more reminder, we are having an informational meeting tonight, February 2nd, at 6:30p at the Pointe to answer any and all questions you may have about the new location. If you cannot make it tonight and you have questions, please do not hesitate to call or email me.
2. As I mentioned this Sunday, the last week has been a good but hectic one. We sold our house and moved into a temporary apartment as we look for another house in an effort to downsize. I’ve been away from my computer and the office a lot the last few days so I’m behind on responding to emails. Forgive me if you’re waiting on a reply from me. I’ll respond soon!
3. On that note, we are looking forward to a month or two (or three….) in an apartment. The last time Jennifer and lived in an apartment was when I was in the Army. Brings back good memories. Only this time we have four more people living with us!
4. How talented is our worship team? Goodness! We are so blessed in this area. They labor well on our behalf. Say thank you to a musician from the Tribe when you get a chance.
5. The next few months as we renovate the new building will be critical ones for us a church. Would you pray that God would give us more and more wisdom so that we would walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him? The hard work is not behind us, but before us. Pray for unity. Pray for good decisions to be made. Pray for an outward focus. Pray that we stay on mission and avoid the creep toward self-focus.
6. This week we’ll be back in Colossians looking at Colossians 1:13-14. This is one of the most spectacular, staggering, and important sentences in the entire Bible. Enormous implications. Deep theology. Beautiful truth. Chew on this amazing sentence this week. Ask questions. What is the main point Paul is trying to communicate in this sentence? What are the ramifications of it? How then should we live in light of what this sentence is saying?
Grace & Peace,
More in Announcements
September 29, 2023The Exalted Son
September 22, 2023He Is Able to Save to the Uttermost
September 15, 2023Who Is Melchizedek, and Why Is He Such a Big Deal?