Colossians 1:17-20, “The Glory of Christ (Pt. 2)”
Passage: Colossians 1:17–18
Text: Colossians 1:17-18
Intro: Up to this point our study of Colossians has been heavy on doctrinal truth. In this message we take a look at what it would look like for Christ to be preeminent in the culture of CrossPointe by asking several questions.
1. What would it look like if we absolutely insisted on doing life together as a community?
2. What does it mean to combine robust and deep truth in our preaching and teaching but also to be an environment where seekers are welcomed and encouraged to discover Christ?
3. What does it look like for us to wrestle with and at times disagree with one another in areas of difficult biblical truths but with an atmosphere of grace and humility.
4. What does it look like for men to lead in a biblically masculine way?
5. What does pervasive spiritual honesty and authenticity look like as opposed to the religious and false veneer that dominates church culture in the Bible belt?
6. What would it look like if everyone who called CrossPointe home took the mission of Jesus seriously and personal?
7. What does God’s empowering presence among us look like?