Instructions for Regathering
- Starting June 21, there will be one service at 10:30am.
- If you plan on attending, please click here to register yourself and anyone sitting with you. (Call the church office if you need help!)
- To maintain adequate social distancing, we need everyone to attend only the service for which you’ve registered. We will not be checking “tickets.”
- If you are sick or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you please stay home and stream our service online.
- We encourage everyone to do a few things when you arrive at the church:
- Arrive early if possible to ease the seating process.
- Maintain a 6-ft. distance between you and other groups/individuals.
- Wear a mask if you are able. (We’ll have some on-hand.)
- Enter the church via the main entrance into the foyer.
- Ushers will direct you to seats in the Sanctuary, Youth Room, or Classrooms A/B, ensuring a three-seat gap between groups.
- Childcare will not be available.
We love you all and can’t wait to gather again this Sunday!