Plans for Sunday, May 2
As folks return to regularly worshiping the Lord together on Sundays, we are gradually moving toward a more “normal” setup in the sanctuary. Here’s what this will mean, beginning this Sunday, May 2:
- With the exception of one section (“house right” or “stage left”), the sanctuary will no longer have any social-distancing measures.
- All rows will be available for seating except in the section mentioned above, which will continue to block off every other row and encourage groups to sit with three chairs between them.
- As before, masks will not be required in the sanctuary.
- We will continue to livestream in the Youth Room, Classroom A, and Classroom B.
- For those who prefer to worship in a mask-only space, both Classroom A and Classroom B will require face coverings for everyone 5 years and older.
- We will continue to livestream online via Facebook and Vimeo for those who need to stay home.
We’ll make adjustments as necessary over the coming weeks and let you know of any changes via social media, website, and enewsletter. See you soon!